If you’ve been reading Next Generation Chiropractor for any length of time, you’ll notice that I have an intense passion for training chiropractors and the chiropractic profession on how to use blogs and social media networks to grow their chiropractic practices.
Because I believe in chiropractic and the chiropractic message.
Chiropractic is one of the best gifts that the Almighty has bestowed upon us. Yet we as chiropractors struggle intensely to get the chiropractic message out to the masses — not because of a lack of trying but simply because of a lack of money. Unfortunately, we don’t have pockets as deep as BIG PHARMA to promote our message.
However, in a recent post I hypothesized that if every chiropractor joined forces and used the Internet to disseminate our message, we could cause a tsunami of change unlike anything we’ve ever seen within our healthcare delivery system.
You see, the Internet is radically changing society. It’s radically changing education. It’s radically changing business. And, it’s radically changing entire industries.
No longer do you need a New York Times’ Bestseller to get your name and message out to the public. No longer do you need to be featured on Oprah to have a voice that’s heard and listened to. And, no longer do you need expensive television campaigns to broadcast your message to millions.
All you need is a computer, an Internet connection and a blog.
Their following is enormous. Their readers are loyal. And, their passion for new media is contagious.
So, you ask, where am I going with all of this?
Hopefully to as many chiropractors as possible. But, I can’t do it without you!
I need your help. I need your commitment. I need your connections.
Why all three?
It’s simple, really.
- Next Generation Chiropractor is designed to keep chiropractors current on what’s happening within the blogging and social media networking world.
- Chiropractic Blog Designs is designed to aid chiropractors on launching their blogs quickly, correctly and inexpensively.
- Blogging Chiros is designed to train chiropractors on how to market and grow profitable chiropractic practices through the use of blogs and social media networks.
When you put all of the pieces of the puzzle together, you get a complete package equipped with the right tools to both efficiently and effectively distribute our message.
Now, to make this fun and exciting, I’m throwing a contest into the mix. And, I’ll make it worth your time for the trouble!
In other words, free eBooks and Google Wave invites ARE NOT on the list of prizes! 😉
The contest goes like this …
If you refer the most number of chiropractors, you WIN!
If you refer the second most number of chiropractors, you WIN!!
And, if you refer the third most number of chiropractors — boy, you’re catching on — you WIN!!!
How will I know who refers whom?
- You’ll need to send me a list of names that you’ve referred through my CONTACT page.
- Your colleagues will need to sign up for my email newsletter HERE.
- I’ll check your list of names with the email newsletter database.
- After I tally the results, I’ll post them on December 30th.
Now, for the list of prizes:
- FIRST PLACE will receive a 32 GB iPod Touch (valued at $299).
- SECOND PLACE will receive a FREE membership to Blogging Chiros.
- THIRD PLACE will receive a $50 iTunes gift card.
- It hasn’t launched yet. (It’ll launch Tuesday, January 5th, 2010.) Whoops! Did I just mention the launch date? 🙂
- People absolutely LOVE iPods!
In the meantime, please spread the word about Next Generation Chiropractor.
Tell your colleagues. Tell your former classmates. And, if you’re brave enough, tell your state associations!
Not only will I announce the winners on December 30th but will also announce the number of new chiropractors joining our community.
Have fun and thanks for taking me up on the challenge!